ALL TRIPS WILL BE DURING THE NORMAL SCHOOL DAY
TUESDAY 19th JULY - CREALY
WEDNESDAY 20th JULY - MINEHEAD BEACH
THURSDAY 21st JULY - PUXTON PARK
TUESDAY 19th JULY - WALK FROM WATERSMEET TO LYNMOUTH
WEDNESDAY 20th JULY - WOODLANDS PLAYCENTRE
THURSDAY 21st JULY - CREALY
WEDNESDAY 20th JULY - QUANTOCK WALK
THURSDAY 21st JULY - BRISTOL AQUARIUM
FRIDAY 22nd JULY - CREALY
WEDNESDAY 20th JULY - BREAN
THURSDAY 21st JULY - QUAY WEST SPLASH
FRIDAY 22nd JULY - IN SCHOOL - LEAVERS' BBQ, VIDEO, INTER TUTOR SOTFBALL
* No phones to be taken on any trips - please hand into reception before leaving school and collect on return.
* Weather appropriate clothing to be worn on all trips.
* please ensure your child has sunscreen, a hat and plenty to drink (not fizzy drinks) as the weather next week is looking hot.
* bring a packed lunch and a snack in a small back pack. Children who are entitled to FSM and have ordered a lunch will be provided with one.
* Children may bring a maximum of £5 to spend on all trips except Yr 6 Woodlands and they will be responsible for keeping their own money safe.
*no chewing gum please.
Year 6 - Tuesday 19th July - We will be walking along the river so please wear sensible walking shoes.
Year 5 - Wednesday 20th July - Please bring a towel and a spare set of clothes for our day on the beach.
Year 7 - Wednesday 20th July - We will be now be walking to Doniford Beach so please wear sensible walking shoes and swimwear and bring a towel.
Year 8 - Thursday 21st July - Please bring a towel and swim wear to Quay West Splash